What is the LEADconnection Community?
LEADconnection.org® provides a professional, community-based portal, serving as the premier location for all lead management professionals – electrophysiologists, advanced practice providers, nurses, allied health professionals, scientists, and industry – to exchange thoughts, questions, and answers regarding lead management. LEADconnection.org is a global community that strives to engage every voice for optimal lead management.
Objectives of LEADconnection.org include:
- Encourage peer-to-peer communication on all topics related to lead management
- Allow for an open forum to discuss unique cases and share interesting experiences and knowledge
- Provide timely information, data, and clinical trial updates to all levels of healthcare providers in lead management
- Announce important upcoming events and CME opportunities in lead management
- Provide a library of links and resources curated specifically for the needs of the lead management community
- Provide resources to help patients and caregivers learn about their devices and lead management